Seeq Installation and starting up (having error when starting seeq after fresh installation)

I have been trying to install the seeq server application. even after getting all the whitelistings and digital signings done, still the server is not starting and getting this error

[Cassandra           ] 14:07:04.609 [main] ERROR o.a.c.service.CassandraDaemon - Exception encountered during startup

it is getting stuck on Columnar database migration. have tried to reinstall it multiple times but the issue persists. Can anyone guide what the concern is and how to resolve it?

Expecting an early response.

BR

what does this error specifies to as i am not being able to understand what the problem is, if i can understand any issue with security end or whatever it can be addressed, but this error is too vague to understand for me. the error is copied from the unified log

Ok, now I understand. That error is occurring because of retrying the installation multiple times. When you start the installation, the Seeq installer assumes you are trying to upgrade an old version, what you need to do is to completely remove Seeq first, and delete any "seeq" folders that maybe left in your hard disk. uninstall from Control panel> uninstall a program.

Then download a new copy of Seeq server from HERE and then run the installer again as administrator.

Tomorrow morning is fine, I think when uninstalling, you may have missed to delete the Seeq data folder. After you have uninstalled using the normal process, the data folder is usually located at "C:\ProgramData\Seeq". you will need to delete this folder and then re-try the installation. What time are you available to morrow morning and what is your timezone?