Creating table visual in SEEQ (R50.4.5)

Hi, 

Running SEEQ R50.4.5. Is the following possible? 

I want to be able to create a table displaying Event Frames from PI, the start/end time of each of these Event Frames and then the values from certain signals (Batch ID's) that occur for each of those Event Frame capsule. 

I have tried to create this using the Scorecard feature but not exactly appearing how I'd like. I would like to see the value for each Event Frame instead of the start/time (Or in addition to this at least). 

Conor

2021-05-06_17h16_08.png

• Seeq Team

Hi Connor -

To display the value of a signal during each capsule (event frame), you will want to create a Condition based scorecard (as you've done).  However, the item to measure should be the signal.  With the signal selected, you won't need to select a statistic (since you just want the value) and specify the condition (event frames) that you like to display the value for.

image.png

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Lindsey

Hey Lindsey, 

Thank you for your reply. When I am specifying the condition (event frames) that I would like to display the value for, can I also display the value of the Event Frame itself in place of the start / end time of that event frame (Column headers in your screenshot above)?

Conor

Edited by Conor Jones

• Seeq Team

Hi Connor-

Yes, you can do this using Capsule Properties.  Capsule properties can be displayed as the header of Scorecard columns (in place of the start / end time).  More information on this can be found here: 

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Lindsey