Exporting Organizer dashboard to Powerbi

• Super Seeqer

There is not a mechanism to move the graphics directly to PowerBI but you can move the data that developed the graphs using the oData export 

https://support.seeq.com/space/KB/112868662/OData Export#Example-Importing-to-Microsoft-Power-BI-(Authenticate-Using-Seeq-Username-and-Password)

This will require building the graphics again inside of PowerBI and I would recommend using the Signal export on a fixed grid in order to get datapoints that are at the exact same timestamp which will make life in PowerBI much easier 

Shamus

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Seeq Team

Hi Dharun,

I haven't tried this with Seeq displays and Power BI, but some customers have Seeq displaying inside of other applications (including Sharepoint and other web applications developed by customers). Check out this youtube video I found on how to insert websites into a Power BI display. For this to work, you'll need an administrator to update some configuration parameters in Seeq to allow either a specific host (your Power BI domain) or any host to display Seeq content. You can link them to this KB article with more details on configuration. 

Anyone viewing the Power BI dashboard would likely also need a Seeq login and at least read permission of the Organizer Topic, otherwise I would expect the inserted browser window to show the Seeq login page.  

I hope this helps and let us know how it goes!

Joanna

• Like 1