Display Current Values of Signals in an Organizer

• Super Seeqer

Quick Guide to adding a table of current signal values to an Organizer Topic 

Create the Table in Workbench

1. Add signals of interest to the display and then switch to Tables & Charts mode
  2. Add a new Column with Last Valueimage.gif
  3. (Optional) Remove Average column rename Last column to "Current Value"image.gif

Add Table to Organizer and setup date range 

1. Insert table into your document either by pasting in the url of the workbench or navigating to the documentimage.gif
  2. Create Date range and update schedule and attach it to the table. 
  3. The Range for the data can be anything from 1 day to 1 hour depending on how frequently your signals are sampled. You want to make sure to set a duration that will always include at least one data point. 
  4. Set Update rate for the document in this example 1 hour updates are shown but you can change the update frequency if a more live view is desired image.gif

image.gif

In the above demo, there is an option to make the sheet "interactive" - I do not see it under my org's SeeQ platform.

Is this a new feature that is recently released?

Also, curios what the "interactive" option gives the the user of the Organizer reports to manipulate.

image.png.2ebab093ccf7a38ac8796594480b444b.png

Thanks

• Seeq Team

Hi SBC,

Interactive content has been added in recent releases. Tables were the first item introduced in R54 so that option will only be available on R54 or later. Other visuals (e.g. XY Plot, Trend) have been released in even more recent versions. In terms of what interactivity does, please check out the What's New in R55 page located here, which describes the interactivity of tables and table-based charts: https://seeq.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/KB/pages/2218229877/What+s+New+in+R55#Trend-lines,-pie-charts-and-bar-graphs,-oh-my!

Regards,
Joe