Date and Time format on x axis

Kate

Hi,

I work in Australia and seeq is set up to use American date formats, i.e. mm/dd/yyyy rather that dd/mm/yyyy, I was wondering how to change this format on the x axis, as it automatically comes up with that format, is there an option in settings? Similarly, I would like to change the time to 24hr time rather than 12hr time.

Thank you.

• Administrators

Kate,

The date format is controlled by your web browser.  In order to change it you will need to go to your browser’s settings and change it to a location that uses the format you desire.  In google chrome this is the language setting. Another browser might be different.

Screenshot of the Chrome Language Settings:

image.jpeg

Screenshot of the Seeq result:
image.jpeg

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Teddy

• Seeq Team

Hi Kate,

If you are on a version that supports interactive content in Organizer, the dates displayed in interactive content will also follow your browser settings. Trends are interactive in Organizer in R57 and later. Read more about interactive content over various versions at this KB link https://seeq.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/KB/pages/146636972/Inserting+Seeq+Content#Set-Content-Properties[inlineExtension] or What's New in R57 https://seeq.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/KB/pages/2344943627/What's+New+in+R57.

Hi,

I'm unsure which version I have but i've changed my language in chrome which gives me what i need in the work sheet (see image below), but then when i insert the link for this graph in organiser it reverts back still (see image under)....

Is there another way i can fix this as i've already changed my language in chrome settings

image.thumb.png.8e89be1431983e5af01d833cf9ea7776.png

image.png.d7528a73ec78f6ac2980ce122637fd22.png