Write the formula to define the maximum value of an attribute within a condition

• Administrators

MArgarida,

If I understand your question correctly it sounds like you are trying to create a metric/scorecard metric with formula.  Seeq doesn’t support the creation of metrics with formula.  If this is what you are trying to do, I don’t think it will be possible. I would suggest opening a feature request and detailing what you are trying to do. 

If you are trying to do something else, can you provide a little bit more information on what your goal is.

Link to support portal to submit feature request. You can send the feature request to the Analytics Help section. 
https://seeq.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/3

Regards,
Teddy

i don't think that's what i am trying to do, i'll try to explain better: i have the following capsule and profiles.

i would like to define for each capsule, the max value or another statistic. i know that i can select such information in the capsules info window or define "signal from condition"

$series.aggregate(maxValue(), $capsules.setMaximumDuration(60h), durationKey(), 0s)

and then identify value

$a < 54 and $a > 48

and like this define the condition i was looking for, but i would like to write it all in one formula. i think i need to use "tocondition", but how? 

thanks

image.png.544cee8aa2c39ea78e361d98923a93de.png

Edited by MArgarida

• Administrators

I think this is what you're looking for or at least something very similar. The following formula will find the max value of a signal during each capsule in the condition and then keep the capsules whose Max values fall within the range of 48 and 54.

$condition.setProperty('max of signal', $signal, maxValue())
.keep('max of signal', isbetween(48,54))

image.png

Regards,

Teddy