Add property to a condition created with tool (and not formula) while maintaining hierarchy

Hi,

I have a condition that is used in a lot of subsequent analysis in a workbench. It's created using the "identify" tool (and not formula).

I wish to add a property to this condition. I can do this in a new formula, or by duplicating the condition to a formula.

My issue with that is then I need to go into every place it is referenced and change the condition to the new one. Instead of "duplicate to formula" I would want a feature to "convert to formula" which would maintain the hierarchy, but unlock possibility to add properties or otherwise modify that very condition further. 

Can this be achieved somehow? 

image.png.f42658f5d0e0cff0fee44e11a51fcff9.png

Edited by Johannes Sikstrom

• Johannes Sikstrom changed the title to Add property to a condition created with tool (and not formula) while maintaining hierarchy

Ah, nice that worked to move to formula interface! Never used the API before. 

But it seems to have broken some of the dependent analysis somehow, but that could be related to some max duration or something like that, but that should not change by adding a property. Anyway, Think I will just need to replace manually this time.

Although that's also a bit involved. But if there is a lot of dependencies that's gonna be quicker approach then duplicating. 

Thank you!

Edited by Johannes Sikstrom