How can i create a Table with multiple variable time periods?

Go to solution Solved by Sean T,

• Seeq Team

I have a report i need to generate that has multiple potentially overlapping time periods. How can i get these times into my table?
In my case, i want to calculate some statistics in my table over multiple variable time periods such as "April 2019", "Quarter 1", and "Year to Date", etc.  1

• Like 2

• Sean T changed the title to How can i create a Table with multiple variable time periods?
  • Seeq Team
  • Solution

To do this, there are a variety of tools i can use in Seeq. First off, you can use the manual condition tool to make a condition out of any time periods of interest. Here is more information on the manual condition tool: https://support.seeq.com/kb/latest/cloud/manual-condition#:~:text=The Manual Condition tool allows,by picking a time range.

In this example, i also want to add custom context to each of these time periods (April 2019, quarter 1, Year to Date...) 

I will use the Formula tool to create a condition containing each of these periods with the associated custom context (capsule properties)

Note that I assigned a property to each capsule; this text will be used as the column header in the Table:

sc1.png

2. Create a with the stats i am interested in, or use Scorecard metric if i cant add these statistics using the Columns button:

image.png

3. Finally, use the capsule property as the column headers:

image.png

Content Verified DEC2023