How to get capsule properties data from the Capsules Pane into an Organizer Topic

Go to solution Solved by Sean T,

• Seeq Team
  • Solution

To add any properties in the capsules pane into an organizer, We simply need to replicate the capsules pane table in our Tables view. 

Here you can see my Capsules Pane with several properties i am interested in getting into organizer:

image.png

We start by navigating to the Tables and Charts view, and selecting a condition table.

image.png

From here we can build our table! To do this, Click on the columns button in the top toolbar, and either select the default properties you want or use the properties dropdown to select custom properties. 

image.png

Now i have my capsules table replicated in the table view! From here you can insert your content into organizer as you would with any other content!

Here is a KB article that walks through inserting content into organizer if more help is needed on that topic: https://support.seeq.com/kb/latest/cloud/inserting-seeq-content#:~:text=Any Seeq content can be added to an Organizer Topic.&text=Use the Seeq icon in,pasting a URL from Seeq.

image.png

image.png

Content Verified DEC2023

• 1 month later...