show more value in scorecard

i can show the value at end, which is most recent data. Is there a way add an extra column and shows weekly average, daily average in scorecard?

If not, is there a way work around? I would like to see most recent and weekly average.

Thank you

• Seeq Team

Hi Felix

To this this I would recommend making an organizer topic and there you can embed your scorecard twice and it can reference two different date ranges:

image.png

In this case I have embedded by scorecard 4 times and each time it is embedded (current, last shift, last day, mtd) has a different date range applied to it:

image.png

Let me know if this helps or if you have further questions. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the reply. I am using the organzier topic.

The scorecard I have now, only set one value to the tag. The rest of the column are just text. How can I make add extra data? Like the last shift and last month?

You mentioned you embedded the scorecard 4 times, how can I do that? In the date range, I can only select one, either most recent, or last 7 days. Can you show me how you apply 2 or more different date ranges to one scorecard?

Hi Felix,

You can embed the scorecard multiple times by clicking on the content in Seeq Organizer and copying and pasting another copy of it. You can then click on each of the copies and adjust the date range of that particular copy. 

My recommendation to create the scorecard you originally described is:
1) Create a simple scorecard metric calculating the average value of your signal.
image.png
Remove the scorecard metric name column and set header to none. 
image.png

2) Create a new Organizer Topic. Insert a table into that Organizer. Make the headings of the table columns the date ranges that you are interested in. 
image.png

3) Configure your date ranges in Organizer Topic using the Create Custom Date Range Option.
image.png

4) Add your scorecard from workbench into Organizer Topic.
image.png

Click on the scorecard metric value and copy and paste it into each of the other table cells. 
image.png

Then click on each scorecard individually to edit which date range is applied to it:
image.pngimage.png
The final scorecard looks like:
image.png

Thanks,

Allison

• Like 2