Faster way of duplicating the organizer dashboard except for datalab

Hi there, 

I have made a dashboard using worksheet, and organizer topic. Now i need to make similar design for 5 more pads. I understand that datalab can help. But right now I dont have that set up and the deadline is in 2 weeks. I wonder if there is some other tips can help. I have used boundaries, scorecard, and each signal has its operating range. 

Any tips can accelerate my workflow will be appreciated. 

Thank you

• Administrators

Felix,

Without knowing exactly what you want it is hard to say what the best course of action is but I normally start with duplicating the workbook that I want to reproduce. After I have duplicated the workbook I would asset swap the tags if that is not possible then I would manually swap the tags. From there I would populate the topic as you did before.

Hope this helps.

Teddy

before I find when duplicate the worksheet, if I change the signal from value at end to average, both worksheets changes. Then I stopped duplicating them. From your post, seems like duplicating worksheet must has an asset tree ready? Thank you

• Administrators

You want to duplicate the workbook (the entire workbench analysis) not the worksheet (A page in the workbook). Duplicating the workbook will allow you to change the formulas. 

• Like 2

On 5/22/2020 at 11:13 AM, Teddy said:

You want to duplicate the workbook (the entire workbench analysis) not the worksheet (A page in the workbook). Duplicating the workbook will allow you to change the formulas. 

If I duplicate the organizer topic sheet and change one of them, link to different scorecard, visual, will this affect the other? 

I have tried that it doesnt affect it, just want to confirm it with you.

Thank you