Workbook takes a long time for loading charts and calculations

Felipe_O

Hi all,

i would appreciate your help with one workbook that I built. There are some calculations and charts that take a long time for loading and red triangles appear (see file attachment). I get the following error message:

ERROR 2020-10-18T22:10:08.645-03:00 [SeeqUserScheduler_Worker-8] c.s.a.j.s.JobUtilities - Job ScreenshotCapture.ScreenshotCapture-Mzk2YWRiOTUyZDAzNmM4OTM1NTUwNjM2OTZmYzc0NTc= failed (count: 1):
javax.ws.rs.WebApplicationException: {"statusMessage":"Headless capture failed. Timeout after 15 minutes waiting for worksheet to load.","statusCode":504}
    at com.seeq.appserver.jobs.util.ScreenshotService.lambda$captureBytes$0(ScreenshotService.java:138)
    at com.seeq.appserver.jobs.util.ScreenshotService.performRequestWithSsl(ScreenshotService.java:236)
    at com.seeq.appserver.jobs.util.ScreenshotService.captureBytes(ScreenshotService.java:113)
    at com.seeq.appserver.jobs.scheduler.LiveScreenshotJob.lambda$execute$5(LiveScreenshotJob.java:332)
    at com.seeq.appserver.jobs.scheduler.JobUtilities.runSafelyWithTiming(JobUtilities.java:116)
    at com.seeq.appserver.jobs.scheduler.JobUtilities.runSafelyWithTiming(JobUtilities.java:166)
    at com.seeq.appserver.jobs.scheduler.LiveScreenshotJob.execute(LiveScreenshotJob.java:224)
    at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:202)
    at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:573)

Does anyone have an idea how to solve this? I hope that someone can help me.

Thanks,

Felipe

image error.PNG