Capsules, based on Batch ID + xxx min

robin

Dear.... 

I have a Question.... I have a continues batch process, marked by an UNIQUE Batch ID (Bleu stepped line) and I need to perform calculation per Batch ID. 

How would I do that.... 

Calculation: tot rejects per batch, per signal

!!!..... but.... look closely.(SEE SECOND image...)... the batch step is triggered at the start of the filling process.... and some of the reject counter may still be working on the previous batch.... 

TIPS and TRICKS are welcom.... 

image.thumb.png.57ae94b18e3fd534f736fb825f8472e9.png

image.png.ee785d659cf1ead71b893a895c20405d.png

Hi Robin,

you may try the following way. I tried to set up an environment, that represents your data. In the first step I created a condition for each batch:

image.thumb.png.a43a1d5c5311773e957b462d9dd2ce39.png

As you can see the "Counter" signal is increasing after the end of the batch. Next I created capsules for the periods between every counter reset using formula. For each capsule the maximum value is stored as a property:

($counter.runningDelta() < 0).afterStart(0s).inverse().removeLongerThan(1wk).transform($c -> $c.setproperty('CounterValue', $counter.maxValue($c)))

image.thumb.png.13a4c90436c712f8b3a3fbf2409939c5.png

In the last step I used another formula to transfer the countervalue to a signal that is displayed across the duration of the batch:

$batch.removeLongerThan(1wk).tosamples($capsule ->
{
    $max = $capsulesForCounter.toGroup($capsule).last().property('CounterValue')
    sample($capsule.startKey(), $max)
}, 1d).tostep(1wk)

image.thumb.png.8723f9f6ad36b12258c7d131398b5775.png

Will this work for you?

Regards,

Thorsten

Hi Robin,

as I understood you want to have the sum of the values at ~ 9 am and  ~ 3 pm as the value for the batch 22091 NR.

Therefore I changed the last formula of my previous post:

$batch.removeLongerThan(1wk).tosamples($capsule ->
{
    $maxFirst = $capsulesForCounter.toGroup($capsule).first().property('CounterValue')
    $sumOfMax = $capsulesForCounter.toGroup($capsule).reduce(0, ($r, $x) -> $r + $x.property('CounterValue'))
    sample($capsule.startKey(), $sumOfMax-$maxFirst)
}, 1d).tostep(1wk)

image.thumb.png.7661151d6fdf110fa2354632b913ea2b.png

Regards,

Thorsten

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Seeq Team

Another approach that may be a bit simpler than the reduce function to solve the same problem would be to first take the maximum of each section of the increasing counter tag and place it at the start of the counting, which should assign it in time to the correct batch. This can be done with the following formula:

$counter.aggregate(maxvalue(), ($counter == 0).growend(30d), startkey())

After that, you can then simply sum up the individual sections for each batch:

$signal.aggregate(sum(), $batch, durationkey())