Display Scorecard Metric Thresholds data in table column

Can  Scorecard Metric Thresholds  and their limit type be displayed in the metric table as a column.  When Thresholds are defined as signals [via Item Selector]  then they could display current value of the signal.

Edited by Bharat Marwaha

• Seeq Team

Hi Bharat,

I'm not sure if this is exactly what you are asking about, but you are able to set the thresholds and limits as their own metrics (see below screenshot) and label with the limit type as long as those thresholds are a signal. If the value is a scalar (such as 95), you can turn it into a signal by using Formula with "$scalar.tosignal()". You can see in this case, I also color coded it the color of the threshold I gave it by just setting a threshold of zero so that it is always colored the way I would like. 

image.png

If that is not answering the question, can you please clarify some more as to what you are looking for?

Hello Joe,

This is a good approach, however most of the time the limits are scalar or fixed and then it would be ideal to just display the limit [and color legend if possible] as the first column in a row .

Similar to how there is possibility to add a custom column with some labels etc, we should be allowed to add in that column the limit value via property show method.

The limit can be a property of the Metric KPI row.

In case the limit is not fixed but tied to a signal, we could show that signal range in the column to give idea of range of limit values ?

Another way to look at it this is imagine we have 10 KPIs to display, then using your proposed approach quickly make that table at least double in height, as each KPI will have at least one  separate row for KPI threshold.

• Seeq Team

Hi Bharat,

I understand what you are trying to do. For static limits, you can use the custom columns to create your limit metrics and color code them (see example below), but it is not currently possible to automatically add those limits. However, we can file a feature request for that.

image.png

• Like 2