Dashboard Content not auto-updating and not staying accurate.

I have made a dashboard on which I would like to display a table of values and the accompanying graph.  Both pieces of content come from the same workbench.  Both pieces are set on the same date range (1 day) and are both on an auto updating schedule set to refresh every minute.  The problem is that the content seems accurate the first time you load the page (sometimes)... but will not continue to update.   image.thumb.png.a248285a2357c752265b38344a9d0633.pngimage.png.3cfe2fa38d057787475152c650fa906a.pngThese screenshots were taken at the same time.  The tables are both a simple table and a condition table that come from the same workbench as the trend.  They always show drastically different value where the trends are much more accurate.  Any help would be greatly appreciated

• Seeq Team

Hi Alyssa - I'm trying to reproduce your issue on one of our Seeq servers but am unable to get the same behavior. Have you tried reducing the update frequency to see if that helps?

If not, I'd suggest you to swing by one of our office hours so an Analytics Engineer can take a look with you 1:1.  Alternatively, please submit a support ticket here so we can follow-up.

Office Hour sign up: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/SeeqOfficeHours@seeq.com/bookings/

Support Portal: https://seeq.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/3

• Seeq Team

Also check your Chrome settings, depending on how many tabs you have open at any given time. Chrome recently added functionality to free up memory from inactive tabs. If you have an auto updating document that isn't your main tab and have this setting enabled, the document will not really be considered "live" because this Chrome setting is preventing the schedule from updating. It should update once you click back on it, but may appear stale at first. 

I've disabled this in my Performance Settings below (first box). You could consider always keeping Seeq sites active in the second box.

image.png