Phase run times per recipe calculations

Using the composite condition I can look at the intersection of specific phases and recipes. Looking at a 6 month time period I can see total duration based on the total counts of each event. I want to see the duration of each event. How can I see that?

Thanks

Jason

image.png.1b8a1b2faebb54890ee97210e45d72ba.png

• Seeq Team

It sounds like you're looking for a 'Condition Table' rather than the 'Simple Table' that you're currently using - you can switch between them using the 'Simple' and 'Condition' buttons in the top left of the toolbar. A condition table allows you to see statistics per capsule, rather than for your whole display range. If you use the 'Add column' button you can add statistics for each capsule, including duration. Our knowledge base article has more information on this: https://support.seeq.com/space/KB/1617592515/Tables+Charts#Condition-Tables

Let me know if that puts you down the right path!

image.png

• Seeq Team

OK great. In the meantime there are some workarounds / alternative methods to achieve what you're looking for. For instance, you could use capsule properties to store information about the recipe that is being run and display that in a column in the condition table instead of using the condition name itself. This video is an introduction to setting and using capsule properties that may be of interest.